This is a full time course completed in one year, and covers the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology 1
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- Facial Skin Care Therapy
- Make-up (Including theatre make-up)
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Grooming & Tinting
- Manual Massage
- Waxing – Hot & Cold
- Nail Technology (4 system: Acrylic, Gel, Fibre & Silk)
After completion of the above subjects, our students may enrol for the ITEC International exam and will be rewarded with: ITEC International Diploma for Beauty Specialists
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: National Learning Programmes / International Membership Awards
- Certified Copy of Grade 10 Certificate
- 16 years of age
- Copy of Identity document
- Copy of Identity document [Person/s Responsible for Account]
- Biology and Science subjects is recommended, but not compulsory
- Accommodation fees are excluded
- The Soma Sense Academy reserves the right to adjust fees and costs in case of unforeseen increases.
- EXTERNAL EXAMINATION (ITEC) FEES are excluded.
Contact Us for more information and pricing!